Windows team just announced the Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10536. The update is available to the Fast ring only. The fast ring option is for faster builds that may be faulty with bugs and issues. The slow ring is a stable release with less issues and problems. The default option in Windows 10 is slow ring which means only stable versions will be installed automatically. But if you’re one of the enthusiasts that wants every minor build, you can change the default slow option from slow to fast.
Go to Windows Updates and click Advanced Options. On this screen, select Fast from the drop-down.
Here are some of the improvements made since the last build :
- Insider Hub is now included again!
- Mobile hotspot functionality has been fixed.
- Voice input has been updated to add support for Japanese and English (India) speech recognition.
- Single hop updates are again available from Windows Phone 8.1 to Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview for all devices.
- Two-factor authentication is fixed when setting up a device for both text and phone authentication.
- Start screen will successfully load instead of failing with “Loading …” displayed in a loop until device was rebooted. (We are still tracking down an issue were it may show “Loading …” for a few seconds.)
- Quite Hours\Do Not Disturb has been fixed.
- Delay in showing date and time on Lock screen has been improved.
- Pinch and zoom in Maps now works as expected.